- 1/2 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Inch Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Onion (sliced)
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Small Tomato (chopped)
- 1 ½ Half Cup Dudhi (diced but not peeled)
- 1 ½ Cup Water
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper Powder
Prep: 3 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- For the mixture, take a bowl and add ghee or unsalted butter, salt as per taste, garlic, chilli flakes and oregano. Mix well and keep aside (if you are using salted butter, do not add salt).
- Slice the baguette into 1-inch vertical pieces.
- Apply the mixture and sprinkle cheese.
- On a hot tawa or pan, grease some ghee or butter. Place the ready slices and cover it with a lid for 5-7 minutes. Serve hot!