- 1 Tsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp White Onions (finely chopped)
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Green Capsicum
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- 1 Egg White
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 2 Bread Slices
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- The whole process to be followed on a low flame.
- On a tawa, heat oil and sauté onions, garlic, tomatoes and capsicum for a minute.
- Then add pepper powder and salt. Mix and sauté well.
- Meanwhile, make a medium hole in both bread slices.
- Get all the sautéed vegetables together in the centre of tawa and place one slice, so that all the vegetables are in the bread hole. Add grated cheese on the vegetables.
- Next, pour the egg white on the cheese and sprinkle pepper powder and salt. Cover it for a minute.
- Add some more grated cheese and cover for another minute.
- Remove the lid and place the round cut bread slice above cheese and flip. Let the below surface toast for a minute.
- Serve hot and crisp!