- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Atta
- 1/2 Cup Brown Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Ginger Powder
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Flavour
- 2 Tbsp Warm Milk
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Then add all the wet ingredients and make a soft dough.
- Keep the dough in the chiller for 3-5 minutes.
- Roll and shape the cookies.
- Bake @150 degree for 10-12 minutes.
- Once cookies are cool down completely decorate with royal icing.
- Store in the airtight container to enjoy cookies for 25 days.