- 50 gms Jeera/Cumin Seeds
- 50 gms Saunf /Fennel Seeds
- 50 gms Methi Seeds/Fenugreek
- 50 gms Ajwain/Carom Seeds
- 50 gms Suwa /Dill Seeds
- 50 gms Misri/Raw Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Rock Salt
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- On a hot tawa, roast jeera, saunf and suwa for 30 secs.
- Then roast ajwain and methi for 20 seconds.
- Mix the spices. Allow to cool completely.
- Add sugar and salt to the mix.
- Grind to a fine powder. Store in an airtight container for upto 8 months.
- Chew 1 tsp of the powder after meals. You can also squeeze some lemon into it.