- 250ml Full Cream Milk
- 70gms Dark Chocolate 70% of cocoa (chopped)
- 1 Cinnamon Bark
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tsp Sugar (optional)
- A pinch of salt
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- In a pan/kadhai, pour milk, add cinnamon and vanilla essence. Stir and give it a boil and then turn the gas to a low flame.
- After 7-8 minutes, remove the cinnamon bark and add cocoa powder and stir until no lumps.
- Sieve the whole mixture in another pan/kadhai.
- Keep the sieved mixture on a low flame. Add sugar (optional) and salt.
- Then add chopped dark chocolate and keep stirring.
- After 5 minutes, serve warm!