- 100 gm Beetroot
- 180 ml Coconut Cream
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp Orange Zest
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 ½ Tsp Agar Powder
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Peel, boil and cool the beetroot. Blend them in a fast blender, to the paste add all the ingredients except the Agar powder.
- Pour the paste into a pan add the Agar powder mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes keep on stirring.
- Cool the filling a bit and pour them into the tarts and refrigerate till the filling is firm.
- Dress with a choice of fruits and enjoy the dessert.
- Refrigerate for 30 min or until serving.