- 100 Grams Lollo Rosso
- 1 Onion, Medium Chopped
- 100 Grams Bell Peppers, Medium Chopped (Red, Yellow and Green)
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 100 Grams Feta/Goat Cheese, Cubes
- Vinaigrette (3 Tsb Oil, 1tsb Vinegar, 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard, Salt, Pepper, Tahini, Chopped Garlic)
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cooking: 5 Minutes
- Wash Lollo Rosso and keep in iced water for 10 mins.
- Wisk all the ingredients to emulsify for vinaigrette.
- Remove the Lollo Rosso from the ice bath and place it in a bowl. Drizzle in some vinaigrette and toss the leaves. Make sure you coat all the greens but do not overuse the vinaigrette. Plate the greens as a bed in the serving bowl.
- Take other ingredients in the bowl and add some vinaigrette and toss them to coat it evenly. Add these to the serving bowl.
- Garnish with some micro-herbs, zaatar and pomegranate.