- 1 Tsp Oil
- 1/2 Inch Ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Cup Green Peas
- 5-7 Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 ½ Cup Water
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric
Prep: 3 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Throughout the procedure, the gas should be on low flame.
- Firstly, in a kadhai or pan, heat oil and sauté ginger and garlic for a minute.
- Add green peas, mint leaves, salt and turmeric. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Now add 1 cup water and let it cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Drain off the water in a bowl keep it aside. Let the vegetables cool completely.
- Blend vegetables to smooth paste. Transfer the paste to a kadhai or pan.
- Pour the vegetable stock while cooking the paste. If required add water to adjust consistency.
- Finally, when the soup comes to a boil, season it with pepper powder and mix well. Ready to serve!