- 1 Cup Spirali Pasta (Del Monte Spirali Wheat Pasta)
- 1 Cup Corn Kernels
- 1 Cup Red & Green Bell Peppers (diced)
- 1 Cup Diced Button Mushrooms (diced)
- 1 Slice of Multi-Grain Bread (I get my multi-grain bread from Hangout Cakes & More)
- 2 Gms Of Paneer (I use homemade Paneer and if not readily available, replace with preferred choice of cheese)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt (or as per taste)
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano
- For the Dressing
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil (Del Monte)
- 1 ½ Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar (Dabur Himalayan)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (chopped)
- 1 Tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tsp White Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tsp Pepper Powder
- 2 Sprigs of Dill Leaves (chopped)
- For the Garnish
- Few pomegranate’s jewels
- Few greens of spring onions
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Start by boiling the pasta in a large pot of salted water. Cook till al dente. Add the corn in the boiling water in the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Once done, rinse under cold water and drain. Then transfer the pasta and corn into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a grill pan, toast a slice of multi-grain bread till nicely brown and crisp. Cut them into croutons.
- Once the toast is done, in the same grill add the mushrooms. When they start losing its moisture, add the diced bell peppers, a pinch of salt and sauté for few minutes only. The peppers should retain their crunch. Take it out and transfer it to the bowl of pasta and corn.
- Now in a pan, heat olive oil and chopped garlic, dill leaves (garlic and dill leaves are an awesome combination), white and black sesame seeds. Once it splutters and the garlic turns a bit brown, remove the same from the gas and add it to the pasta bowl.
- Add in the apple cider vinegar, croutons, oregano, salt and pepper powder to the salad. Give everything a nice toss, crumble the paneer on top, sprinkle pomegranate jewels and the greens of spring onions. It’s ready!