- 250 Grams Mutton Kaleji
- 2 Onions (large and sliced)
- 2 Teaspoons Turmeric Powder
- 3 Teaspoons Chilli Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 3 Green Chillies
- 3 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Tomatoes (pureed)
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Marinate the kaleji in ginger garlic paste and turmeric and red chilli powder. Put it in the fridge.
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onions (leave 1/4th of the onions for garnish later) and fry till golden brown.
- Put ginger garlic paste and slit green chillies.
- Pour the tomato puree and add turmeric, red chilli and coriander powder.
- Keep cooking the whole mixture till it oozes oil.
- Add the kaleji and cook until it’s done and put salt as per your taste.
- In a tadka pan heat ghee and left-over sliced onions till they are brown.
- Put the ghee and fried onions on the kaleji .
- Kaleji cooks in 7 minutes, so be careful when you put it in the masala.