- Bread Rolls (from any bakery)
- 4-6 Chicken Nuggets (Mazes)
- 2-4 Cheese Slices (Amul)
- 1-2 Tsp Mayonnaise (Funfoods)
- Cheese Spread (Amul)
- 1-2 Onions (sliced)
- 2-3 Lettuce Leaves
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Sliced
- 10-11 Jalapeno
- Pizza Mix Powder (Snap!In)
- Salt to Taste
- 1-2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup (Kissan)
- 1-2 Tsp Red Chilli Sauce (Sams)
- Omelette (optional)
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Cut the bread roll into two halves.
- Put cheese slices on the bread and toast in an air fryer for a minute or two.
- Now apply mayonnaise and cheese spread.
- Next, put lettuce, followed by omelette (optional) and garnish with sliced onions, bell peppers and jalapenos.
- Then add chicken nuggets.
- Now put red chilli sauce and tomato ketchup over it.
- Lastly, garnish with pizza mix and salt. Enjoy!