- 1 1/2 Cup Chickpeas
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin (roasted & powdered)
- 1 Tablespoon Yoghurt
- 10 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil)
- Salt to Taste
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- Pre – Prep: Soak 1 1/2 cup of chickpeas overnight.
- Next day, wash the chickpea with fresh water for about 2-3 times.
- Pressure cook the chickpeas for 4 whistles.
- Roast a teaspoon of cumin and powder the cumin.
- Paste 10 cloves of garlic.
- Juice 3 lemons.
- In the blender – Add chickpeas, cumin powder, a tablespoon of yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic paste, half cup olive oil and salt to taste.
- Blend it into a fine paste (add water depending on the consistency you prefer)
- Serve in a bowl, dress it with olive oil and sprinkle some chili powder.