- 2 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour, Sifted Twice
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 3/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil, Cooled
- 1 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Whole Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Powdered Sugar for Dusting
Prep: 10 minutes
Refrigeration: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven. Grease and flour a pan.
- Sift the flour twice, then stir together the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt) in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the oil, honey, vanilla, eggs, and milk in a large glass measuring cup. When the liquid ingredients are well-blended and smooth, pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir just until no streaks of flour remain. Pour the cake batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Dust the cake with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy.