- For the Salmon –1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika Powder
- 3 Tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Divided Salmon Fillets (patted dry with a paper towel and marinated with Kosher Salt)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 5 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Lemon (sliced)
- For the Oven Roasted Vegetables – 1 Cup Baby Corn and Asparagus (mix)
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms
- 6 Baby Carrots
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Table Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and paprika powder.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons oil. When the oil is hot but not smoky, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt, pepper and ginger garlic paste. Cook salmon until deeply golden for about 6 minutes, then flip over and add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add the honey mixture and sliced lemons and cook until the sauce is reduced by about 1/3. Baste salmon with the sauce.
- In a baking glass bowl mix all the above vegetables, combine soy sauce, honey, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees celsius.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Toss and cook an additional 10 minutes, or until vegetables are of desired tenderness.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and serve.