- 1 Tbsp Edible Oil
- 1/2 Onion (medium-chopped)
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 1 Small Carrot (medium-chopped)
- 1/2 Capsicum (medium-chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Chings Schezwan Chutney
- 2 Chings Noodle Cakes + 2 Seasoning Mix Sachets
- 1 1/2 Glass Water
- 1 Tsp Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar to Taste
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 12 minutes
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic for a minute.
- Then add carrots and capsicum. Sauté them for another 2 minutes.
- Add water and noodle cakes. Mix everything and bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Then add the seasoning mix and Schezwan chutney with salt and sugar. Let everything simmer for 5 minutes (make sure it does not stick below). Serve hot.