- 2-3 Lime (Juice)
- 2 Cups Organic Jaggery
- Fresh Mint Leaves (Roughly Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Pink Salt (Or Any Salt)
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Powder (Or Ginger Juice)
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Dilute the jaggery in 200 ml of water.
- Add roasted cumin powder, pink salt, roughly chopped fresh mint leaves, ginger powder and mix well. This is your concentrate.
- In a glass, fill ice and chilled water and dilute 60 or 90 ml of the jaggery concentrate. Feel free to adjust for any flavour according to your taste.