- 4 Overripe Bananas (mashed)
- 180gm Whole Wheat Flour
- 80gm Oats
- 200gm Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 200gm Refined Oil
- A Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites to a stiff consistency and set aside.
- Sieve the flour along with the baking powder and set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the oil and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Then slowly add the yolks to the mixture of the sugar and oil. At this point whisk slowly while adding in the flour and the oats.
- Now add the bananas along with the cinnamon and the vanilla essence.
- Decant into a lined baking tray or make individual muffins.
- Top off with dry fruits, oats, chocolate chips or banana slices.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes till golden brown.