- 1 Purple Yam (Kand)
- 1 Cup – Sabudana (Sago) (Soaked)
- 2 Potatoes
- 10-12 Roasted Peanuts
- 2-3 Green Chillies (Chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Green Chilli Paste
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Jeera
- 2 Tbsp Ghee
- Salt, Black Salt, Chaat Masala
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Pressure Cook the Kand (Yam) for 2 whistles. Peel and grate it on a plate.
- Add salt, 1 tbsp Lemon Juice, Green Chillies, Salt, Black Salt & Chaat Masala. Add Coriander & mix well.
- Grease a baking tray, press the kand mixture on the tray & bake for 15 minutes at 150-170 degrees.
- Meanwhile in a pan, add Ghee, Jeera and chopped Potatoes.
- Add Salt, Green Chilli Paste, roughly crushed Peanuts & let it cook.
- Once the potatoes are soft, add the sabudana and mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp Lemon Juice, 1-2 tbsp Sugar & Coriander & mix well for about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the Baking Tray from the Oven & de-mould it on a plate.
- Layer it with the Sabudana Khichdi and serve hot.
- You can make mini ones as well, making the shape and placing it on a parchment paper to bake.
- Serve with Peanut Chutney/ Coriander Chutney.