- 250 Grams Mutton Keema (mince)
- 150 Grams Mutton Kaleji (liver)
- 3 Tomatoes Pureed
- 3 Onions (pureed)
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Turmeric Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Chilli Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Coriander Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Jeera Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 4 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt to Taste
- Coriander (for garnish)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Wash the keema and kaleji and marinate it with ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the kaleji for 5 minutes till its brown. Remove it from the pan.
- In the same pan, put some more oil and onion puree and salt. Fry till light brown.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and cook till it mixes and leaves oil.
- Add the red chilli, turmeric, jeera powder and coriander powder and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the keema and cook till the almost done (it might leave some water, so cook till half the water is almost gone).
- Once the keema is almost done, add garam masala, salt and coriander leaves. Fry for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Add the Kaleji and fry with keema till it’s done.
- Once it’s done garnish with chopped coriander leaves.