- 1 L Whole Milk
- 200 G Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Milk Powder
- 8-10 Strands Saffron
- 5-6 Pods Cardamom Powder
Prep: 2 minutes
Cooking: 35 minutes
- Start with heating on low flame 1 L Milk and immediately add 200 g of Condensed milk and 1/2 cup of milk powder. Mix well and turn the heat to medium-high flame and allow it to boil.
- Once it comes a boil, add 8-10 strands of Saffron and turn the gas to low flame.
- Boil the milk for about 20-25 minutes till it reduces to half the volume. Be sure to stir the pan intermittently.
- Check for a thick consistency and turn of the flame. Now add cardamom powder. Mix it well and allow it to cool.
- Transfer the mixture to kulfi moulds and freeze it for 8-10 hours/overnight.
- Once ready, garnish with chopped almonds and pistachios.