- 2 ½ Cups Khapli Wheat Flour
- 1 Tsp Pink Salt
- 2 Tbsp Wellbe Jaggery Powder
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1 Tsp Wellbe Moringa Powder
- 1 ¼ Teaspoon Instant Yeast
- 2 Tbsp Flavourless Cold Pressed Oil
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- Standard Cup Size = 240 Ml
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- Mix the jaggery powder in warm water.
- Add instant yeast and mix well. Let it turn frothy in 10-12 minutes.
- Mix the flour, salt, flakes and moringa powder.
- Add the oil and stir.
- Add the frothy mix to the flour mix.
- Knead nicely for 10-12 minutes.
- The dough should be soft and firm, not sticky.
- Make it into a loaf and put it in a greased loaf tin.
- Brush the top with oil and sprinkle some seeds (optional).
- Cover with a damp muslin cloth and keep it in a warm place to rise for 1 -2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or till done.
- Take it out of the oven and allow it to cool fully before slicing.