- 2 Tsp Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 1-inch Ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Coriander Stem (finely chopped)
- 1 Cup – White Onion, Carrot, Cabbage and Sweet Corn (all finely chopped)
- 3 Cups Water
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cornflour
- 3 Tbsp Coriander (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- In a large kadhai, heat oil and sauté garlic and ginger. Then sauté onion and coriander stems for a minute.
- Now add carrot, cabbage and sweet corn. Sauté for a minute without overcooking. Add 2 ½ cup water, salt as per taste and pepper powder.
- Mix well and boil for 5 more minutes. Prepare the cornflour slurry by mixing cornflour and ¼ cup water. Mix well making sure there are no lumps.
- Pour the prepared slurry into the soup and mix well. Let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and add coriander and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Finally, garnish with more coriander leaves and serve hot!