- 1 Pack of Regular Maggi Noodles
- 1/2 Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Chopped Tomato
- 1 Boiled Potato, Chopped
- 2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Cheese (Optional)
- Sev And Coriander for Garnish
- Makes 1 Bowl
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- In a non-stick pan, crush a slab of the uncooked pan and roast it on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes or until it turns slightly brown.
- Take a bowl, add the roasted uncooked Maggi, chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped boiled potato, lemon juice, chaat masala, salt and Maggi masala from the pack of Maggi.
- Toss it all up.
- You can add grated cheese if you like. Mix it well. Garnish with sev and chopped coriander. Ready!