- 2 Large Potatoes, Boiled
- 2 Packs Of Maggi Masala
- 1/2 Clove Of Garlic, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt To Taste
- 1/4 Cup Of Water
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- In a pan, heat oil on a medium flame. Once the oil is hot enough, add cumin seeds and let it crackle for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute it for a minute. Add red chili powder and Maggi masala and mix for another one minute.
- Lastly, add the boiled potatoes and salt. Cook this for 2 minutes. Add water and let it cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- During this time, mash the potatoes lightly. Transfer to a plate and serve hot.
- This can be eaten as a curry/sabzi with any type of Indian bread or as a sandwich too. Ready!