- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 100 Grams Mangoes
- 3/4 Cup Oats Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Oil Per Pancake
- Honey to Drizzle (Optional)
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- In a blender, blend the mangoes and milk to get a smooth puree.
- Whisk together the eggs, oats flour, salt and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the mango puree to the dry ingredients and whisk till there are no lumps. The batter should be slightly thick and not too runny. It should be drop-able with a spoon. If it’s too thick the pancakes will feel too dense.
- To make the pancakes, heat a non-stick skillet. Spread 1/2 teaspoon oil on it. Take about 1/4 cup of the batter and pour it on the skillet. Gently spread it till the pancake is about 1/4th inch thick.
- Let the underside cook on low heat for about a minute. Place a lid on top (it helps cook the pancake better I feel). Once the top looks lightly cooked and is not runny, flip the pancake over.
- Let the other side cook for another minute then take the pancake out on a plate.
- Serve warm with some honey drizzled on top or add a scoop of the healthy ice cream for a nice weekend treat!