- 1 Cup Prawns (100gms) (Cambay Tiger)
- 1 Mango (Diced)
- 2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic (Optional)
- Any Herb (I Have Used Basil & Sage)
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- In a baking tray or bowl, spread out the prawns & drizzle with olive oil, mix well until coated. Spread out garlic & season with salt & pepper. Spread out the diced mango & herbs. In a pre-heated oven, bake for 15-20mins at 150 degrees.
- You can also marinate the prawns with spicy sauce if you want, I just added extra pepper for the kick, while the tanginess came from mango.
- How I love to have this? With a grilled cheese sandwich on the side. My super go-to side dish!!