- 1 Cup Rawa (semolina)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 Cup Mango (diced Alphonso or any as per availability)
- 2 Cups Warm Water
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Follow the whole process on medium flame.
- In a pan, dry roast rawa until aromatic or for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add 3 tbsp of ghee and mix. Keep roasting for another 3-4 minutes or until rawa turns light brownish.
- Then add diced mangoes and keep mixing for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add 2 cups of hot water, while adding warm water make sure you keep stirring to avoid lumps.
- Cover it and let it cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Finally, add 2-3 tbsp ghee and mix.
- Cook it for another 2-3 minutes. Serve warm!