- 7 Tbsp Vegetable Oil (Primo Shing Oil)
- 350 Grams of Cauliflower
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Onion
- 2 Green Chillies (Spicy One)
- Few Leaves of Coriander Leaves
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Haldi
- 1 Tbsp of Mango Powder (Amchoor)
- 1 Tbsp of Garam Masala (Badshah Masala)
- 1/2 Tbsp of Jeera
- 1/2 Tbsp of Rai
- Salt (Tata Namak) According to Taste
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Wash all the vegetables thoroughly in water. Cutting the potatoes in Dice and Cauliflower in small pieces.
- Tomatoes and Onions into very tiny Dice pieces. Chopping Coriander leaves and Green Chillies into small pieces.
- Boil the Potatoes and Cauliflower separately. Heating Oil in a Pan (5 tbsp).
- For Tadka add Jeera, Rai, Haldi, Green chillies and Garlic Cloves on High Flame till Garlic turns yellow.
- Add Onion let it cook for 1 min and then add Tomato let it cook for 2 mins with a close lid.
- Add Mango Powder/Amchoor and Garam Masala mix well and let it cook for 1 min.
- Now Fry in 2 Tbsp the boiled Potato and Cauliflower and cook on mid Flame (in a separate Pan) for 1 min.
- Now mix everything well the tadka vegetables along with Cauliflower and Potatoes.
- While cooking keep stirring the vegetables in the pan and let it cook for 5-7 mins on a mid-flame.
- Now add Coriander leaves and Salt (according to taste) and cook for one minute and the Yummy Dish is ready