- 3 Medium Sized Raw Mango (Kairi)
- 2-3 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 Tsp Methi Dana
- 1-2 Cups Powdered Jaggery (Gul)
- 2-3 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder (For Extra Red Colour)
- 1/2 Garam Masala
- Salt to Taste
- 2 Tsp Oil
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Peel raw mangoes and chop them into medium-sized pieces and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, once hot add mustard seeds and methi dana later let everything temper properly.
- Then switch off the stove, now add red chilli powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder and garam masala. Now add chopped raw mango pieces stir everything properly, add salt as per taste.
- Now add organic jaggery powder and add little water. Let everything cook on a slow flame. You need to stir occasionally to avoid Jaggery from burning.
- You can add water if you feel the consistency is getting way too thick. Now once mangoes are cooked let it cool and you can transfer the pickle to a pickle jar. Do store it in a refrigerator.
- Note: You can change the quantity of jaggery- red chilli powder etc. as per your like.