- Serves 2
- 2 Tbsp Oat Flour
- 4 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 4 Tbsp Light Olive Oil (Or Unsalted Butter)
- 2 Tbsp Honey (Or Powdered Sugar)
- 6 Tbsp Milk
- 3 Tbsp Chocolate (Chopped & Try To Keep It As Half-Inch Squares)
- Few Choco Chips (Or Chocolate Pieces For Garnish)
- Pinch Of Salt
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- Grind regular oats and almonds together to make the flour.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Add the liquid ingredients one by one and mix well.
- Mix in the chocolate pieces as well.
- Pour into 2 mugs 3/4th of the way.
- Top with few chocolate pieces or choco chips.
- Microwave it for about 1- 1.5mins (60-90 secs).
- Take it out and allow it cool down for about 15 mins at least.
- Top it with ice cream and/or chocolate sauce and enjoy.
- Tastes good if served chilled
For this recipe, I have replaced the butter with olive oil and sugar with honey to make it a little guilt-free. But feel free to retain it in its original form. Both ways it tastes awesome!