- 1 Onion, Diced
- 4-5 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1 Carrot, Diced
- 1 Potato, Diced
- 1 Cup Green, Red and Yellow Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Stalk of Celery, Chopped
- Half Cabbage, Diced
- 20-30g Button Mushroom, Quarters
- Dried Oregano for Seasoning
- 1 Tomato, Pureed
- 1/2 Cup Macaroni
- 10g Canned Kidney Beans
- 20ml Oil
- Few Leaves of Basil, Chiffonade
- Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 250 Ml Veg Stock
- Salt As Per Taste
- Pepper As Per Taste
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Take a pot of water, salt and a little oil in it. Bring it to boil and cook the macaroni in it, strain it out and keep it aside to use later.
- Heat up a pot on low medium heat and add oil to it. Sauté garlic and onions. When the onions turn translucent add carrots and potatoes and cook them for a bit.
- Add all the bell peppers, cook for a while.
- Now put the mushrooms in the pan and then cook it.
- After a few minutes, add cabbage to the pot and stir well.
- Season with some dried oregano crushed into the pot and add your tomato puree into it. Stir well.
- Now add your vegetable stock, cook it for a few minutes then add the canned beans and cooked pasta to the pot.
- Check for seasoning and add some salt and black pepper to taste.
- Plate the soup in a bowl. Garnish with basil and parmesan and serve hot.