- 1 Packet Egg Noodles (or the noodles of your choice)
- 100 Gms Chicken (boneless and cut into cubes)
- 5-6 Small-size Prawns (cut into halves)
- 1 Egg (as per the quantity of noodles)
- 1 Carrot (julienne cut)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper/Capsicum (chopped)
- 6-7 Beans (chopped)
- 1 Medium-size Onion (sliced)
- 4-5 Small Cloves of Garlic (finely Chopped)
- 1-inch Ginger (finely Chopped)
- 2-3 Green Chillies (finely Chopped)
- 4 Tbsp Refined Oil
- Salt to Taste (optional if using masala noodles)
- Black Pepper
- Noodles Masala (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Dark Soya Sauce
- 3 Medium Cups Hot Water
- 2 Tsp Cornflour (for thick gravy)
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Marinate the chicken and prawn with salt, black pepper, 1 tbsp of vinegar, 1 tbsp of dark soya sauce and 1 tbsp of cornflour. Keep them aside for 5-6 minutes.
- Boil the noodles and keep them aside as well.
- Get all your ingredients ready before you start cooking.
- Heat 2 tbsps of oil in a pan to fry the marinated chicken and prawns, cook them well and keep aside.
- Scramble one egg and keep it aside.
- In another pan, heat 2 tbsps of oil and add chopped garlic, ginger, beans, green bell pepper/capsicum, julienned carrots, sliced onions, chopped green chillies. Saute the vegetables for a minute or two, add noodles’ masala (optional) and salt to taste (optional since the noodles masala contains salt).
- Next, add 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp dark soya sauce and cornstarch.
- Stir well and add 3 cups of water. Let it boil for a minute, then add the noodles. Mix well and serve.