- 3 Whole Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- 1 Toasted Bread/ 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 4 Tbsp Pomegranate Molasses
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Red Chilly Paste
- 1 Tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt And Pepper
- Oil As Required
Prep: 2 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- Roast the oil greased bell peppers. Once cooled peel off the skin.
- For pomegranate molasses, juice 1 pomegranate and heat it with 1 tbsp sugar.
- Grind all ingredients into a coarse paste. Use oil as required.
- Garnish with chopped walnuts, seeds, olives and olive oil.