- 3 Tomatoes
- 4-5 Chillies
- 1 Cup Green Peas (boiled)
- 1 Cup Bottle Guard Diced (boiled)
- 1 Raw Banana (boiled and mashed)
- 2 Tbsp Butter/Ghee
- 1/2 Tbsp Cumin Seeds, Asefodia, Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Pinch of Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- Take 3 big sized tomatoes and 4 to 5 chillis and make a paste.
- Boil 1 cup of green peas, 1 cup of bottle gourd a raw banana. Once done, mash it all together.
- Take 2 tablespoons of butter or ghee in the thick bottom pan. Add cumin seeds, asesfodia, red chilli powder and tomato paste. Season with salt and slight sugar.
- Next, add 1 tablespoon of pav bhaji masala and green peas paste.
- Add approx 250 ml of water and keep the gas on a slow flame to boil for 20-25 minutes.
- Lastly, add chopped capsicum and coriander.