- For Kofta (Makes 12 Koftas)
- 1/2 Bowl Potatoes, Boiled & Smashed
- 1 Bowl Green Peas, Boiled & Ground
- Few Mint & Coriander Leaves
- 1-2 Green Chilies
- 1 Tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 Tbsp Corn Flour
- For the Curry
- 1/2 Bowl Onions, Diced
- 1/4-Inch Ginger
- 5-6 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Cup Coriander
- 5-6 Cashew Nuts
- 1 Tbsp White Sesame (Til)
- Kitchen King Masala
- Red Chili Powder
- Salt as per Taste
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- In a bowl, mix boiled and mashed potatoes, add salt and ginger-garlic paste. Add chopped coriander, mint leaves, green chillies and cornflour.
- Apply oil on your palms and make small balls. Refrigerate them till you make the curry. Grind all the curry ingredients into a fine paste – onions, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, cashew nuts, coriander and white sesame.
- Add some oil in a pan and roast the ground paste until the colour changes slightly.
- Next, add red chilli powder, kitchen king masala and salt as per taste. Add water to adjust the consistency of the gravy.
- Deep fry the refrigerated balls, add them in a serving pan and pour the curry on it.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with roti or chapatti.
- Additional Notes: Natural flavours of green peas and coriander gives an amazing taste to koftas while fresh mint enhances the flavours.