- 400 gms Paneer, Cubed
- 2 Onions, Roughly Diced
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1.5 Cups Milk
- 15 Almonds
- 15 Cashews
- 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- 2 Tbsp Ghee
- Whole Spices (1 Bay Leaf, 2 Cloves, 1 Small Piece Mace, 1 Skin Of Cardamom, 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds)
- 1 Tbsp Kasuri Methi
- Salt, To Taste
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Take a pan on medium flame with 1/2 tbsp ghee. Once hot add the onions, one chilli and saute for 30 secs.
- Add 1 cup water and let it cook until the onions and soft. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Meanwhile add the almonds and cashews in a bowl of hot water for 15 mins. Peel the almond skins and keep aside.
- Blend the onion, chilli, cashews and almonds to a fine paste.
- In the same pan, take the remaining ghee on low flame. Add the whole spices and green chilli and saute for 40-50 secs.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook until the raw aroma goes away.
- Add in the onion- almond paste and some salt and cook it for 4-5 mins until the paste starts to leave the sides. Keep stirring in the middle.
- Add black pepper, garam masala, sugar and paneer cubes and gently stir it.
- Add the milk and let the mix come a simmer.
- Add kasuri methi and adjust for salt. Serve hot with any bread or rice.