- 3-4 Tablespoon of Nutella
- 1/4 Teaspoon (Sprinkle on Nutella) +
- 1/2 Teaspoon (For Cookie Dough) Crystal or Sea Salt
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon Curd/Yogurt
- 3/4 Cup Flour (I Used A Mix of Maida+Wheat)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Chopped Milk or Dark Chocolate
- Makes 8 – 10 Medium Cookies
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Take a plate and wrap it with cling film. With a spoon, take some Nutella and make medium sized dots with it on the plate.
- Sprinkle these dots with some sea salt and pop this plate of Nutella with sea salt in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a bowl. Add butter and sugar. Whisk this mixture with a hand beater for 2 minutes. Add milk and yogurt (replacement for egg). Mix this well with the hand beater. Add flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Whisk this with a beater or use a spatula if it’s easier. Freeze this cookie dough mixture for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a spoon and a baking tray lined with butter paper. If you don’t have butter paper, you can line it with melted butter. With the spoon, take some cookie dough and place it on the baking tray. Do this for the entire cookie dough.
- Make sure to place them at a distance of 1 inch at least. Take out the Nutella drops from the freezer.
- Add each drop in each spoon of cookie dough lined on the tray and wrap it up into a ball. Flatten them a bit and place them again on the baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees for 5-10 minutes. Press some chocolate pieces on top of each cookie and pop them in the oven at 170 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Let it cool for another 10 minutes and enjoy!