- 3 Tsp Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Powder
- 4-5 Drops Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Multigrain/Regular Oats
- 3-4 Tsp Milk
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cocoa Powder
- Oil (for greasing)
- 2 Cups Sand/Salt for Baking
Prep: 30 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- In a bowl, add ghee and sugar powder. Whisk until it gets foamy. Then add vanilla essence and give it a quick mix.
- Next, add wheat flour, multigrain/regular oats, baking powder, baking soda and use some milk to knead a tight dough. Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Divide the dough and add cocoa powder to half of it to make some chocolate-flavoured cookies.
- Now refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to make the dough firm.
- After 30 minutes, take a ball-sized portion and shape like cookies. Do not flatten. It will take the shape while baking.
- Grease the tray with oil and place these cookies at a sufficient distance from one another.
- Preheat the oven at 180-degree and bake for 15 minutes at 180-degree. For no oven option place, this tray in a 10-minute pre-heated kadhai with salt/sand and bake for another 15- 20 minutes.
- Serve at room temperature with a hot cup of coffee.