- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Jaggery
- 1.5 Cups Oats
- 4 Cups Milk
- 1/4 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 7-8 Raisins
- Roasted Dry Fruits
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- In a pan, add water and jaggery. Stir continuously until it thickens or is reduced to half. It will take 8-9 minutes. Keep aside to cool down.
- In another pan, dry roast the oats for 3-4 minutes, add milk and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Next, add cardamom powder, raisins and roasted dry fruits. Mix well and cook for another 6-7 minutes.
- Cool off and add the jaggery syrup into it.
- Can serve it warm or cold. The way you like it.