- For 8 Waffles
- 2 Cups Oats Flour
- 4 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1/2 Cup Castor Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1.5 Cups Milk + 3 Tbsp White Vinegar (Buttermilk)
- 6 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Warm Water to Adjust Consistency
- Flavoured Greek Yogurt / Apple Sauce
- Fruits, Dry Fruits & Mixed Seeds
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Take all the dry ingredients in a large bowl & mix with a balloon whisk.
- Mix the vinegar & milk & keep aside for 5 minutes to get thick buttermilk.
- Now add the vanilla essence to the buttermilk. Gradually mix the buttermilk to the dry ingredients to get a pouring batter consistency.
- You might need to add little warm water to adjust the consistency.
- Avoid over mixing & pour the batter into a greased (oil/butter) waffle maker which has been preheated.
- Bake till crisp, cool down slightly before assembling the waffle with the toppings.