- 1 Cup Pasta (I Used Half the Packet Of Pink Harvest Farms 100% Red Lentil Fusilli)
- 3-4 Tbsp Sliced Garlic (I Love Mine Spicy and Garlic-Y)
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 2 Tsp of Salt (Or More! Don’t Forget to Keep Tasting)
- 1 Tsp Chopped Birds Eye Chilli Or Green Chilly (Optional)
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Handful Basil Leaves
- 1 Cup Tomato Puree (Unseasoned, Store Bought, Easily Available In 200ml Tetra Packs)
- 2.5-3 Cups Water (Add More While Cooking If Needed)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 16 minutes
- Mix all ingredients in a pot.
- Bring to boil and cook on medium low flame, covered for 14-16 mins until pasta is nicely cooked. (Time may change based on what pasta you use).
- Taste along and adjust seasoning. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Note – Adjust water and cook time based on the pasta you use.
- You can add some cream at the end once the flame is off and stir it in to make it creamy.
- Top with parmesan if you like!