- 2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 Cup Fine Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Honey (Optional)
- 1/2 Cup Curd (Dahi) (Amul)
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 7-8 Tbsp Orange Juice
- 3-4 Tbsp Milk/Water
- 1 Orange Sliced for Garnish
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 45 minutes
- In a clean bowl, mix the dry ingredients – flour, fine sugar, baking powder & baking soda. Mix it well until combined. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients – Curd, honey and orange juice. Do not mix the milk at this point, it is only to adjust the consistency of the batter.
- Pour the wet ingredients in the dry ingredient bowl & fold gently to mix the batter. If the batter is dry, add the milk 1 tbsp at a time. Immediately pour the cake mix in a greased bowl/ramekin & bake for 30-40 mins in a pre-heated oven at 150 degrees.
- Once baked, turn over the cake & garnish with thin slices of orange & peel.
- You can also sprinkle some sugar on the slice for a tangy sweetness.