- 1/2 Bunch Spinach
- 125 G Paneer (ID)
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour (For The Dough) (Aashirvaad)
- 1 Medium Size Onions
- 1 Green Chili
- 1/2 Inch Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- Salt: As Per Taste (Tata Lite)
- 1/4 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Chaat Masala (Everest)
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Wash the spinach well and leave aside for 15 minutes to drain the excess water.
- Knead a wheat dough for the stuffing.
- Chop the spinach and grate some paneer and keep them aside separately.
- Heat a pan on low flame, add 1 tsp cooking oil and 1 tsp butter. To that, add cumin seeds, chopped – green chillies, ginger and onions, and salt as per taste. Sauté for a few minutes.
- After that, add chopped spinach and mix it well. Cook for another 2-3 and turn the flame off.
- Next, add chaat masala, garam masala and cumin powder. Mix all of them together. Finally, add the grated paneer.
- Roll and flatten the dough like making big chapatis and add the Palak Paneer mixture in the centre and fold it from all the sides in a square.
- Grease a hot pan with some butter and cook the pockets on all the sides till it is well done.
- Palak Panner Pockets are now ready. Serve hot and enjoy.