- 250 Gms Paneer
- 1 Cup Refined Flour
- 1 Tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 Cup Onion Paste
- 2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Puree
- 1 Tbsp Cashew Paste
- 2 Tbsp Curd
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- Onions (chopped)
- Fresh Coriander
- Salt to Taste
- Chilli Vinegar
- Frankie Masala
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- For the roti, take a large mixing bowl and add maida (refined flour) water, oil and mix well.
- Knead the dough well and keep it covered with a wet cloth. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough in medium-sized balls and flatten it in a round shape using a rolling pin.
- Set a tawa on a medium flame and cook the roti on it till spots appear.
- Do not cook the rotis completely, repeat the process and continue making half done rotis (you will cook them completely before serving).
- For the paneer stuffing, take a pan and keep it on a medium flame. Add oil, onion paste, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, tomato puree, cashew paste, curd and salt. Mix well and add paneer and fresh coriander in the end.
- Now place the frankie roti on the tawa and cook it completely on both the sides.
- Place the cooked rotis on a plate. Sprinkle chopped onions, frankie masala, chilli vinegar and paneer stuffing on it.
- Roll the roti from one end and close the bottom of the roti by folding it inwards.
- Once rolled, place it on a hot pan. Serve when hot!