- 250 Grams Paneer (cut into cubes)
- 8-9 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 Green & Yellow Bell Peppers (diced)
- 1-2 Sprigs Green Onions (Spring Onions)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Corn Flour (to coat)
- 1 Green Chillies (slit)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Mix salt and pepper in corn flour.Now coat the paneer with that mixture.
- Heat oil in the pan and cook paneer cubes till they get golden brown. Take out and keep them aside.
- Now use the same pan and add some more oil. Heat it.
- Add minced garlic, chopped onions and green chilies. Fry!
- Now add the bell peppers and cook for not more than 2-3 minutes (remember, we don’t want to thoroughly cook the onions but only till they are translucent).
- Now add chopped spring onions (we are adding them at the end so that they stay crisp).
- Lastly, add paneer, salt and pepper. Mix it well and serve hot!