- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms
- 1 Small Carrot
- 1 Small Capsicum
- 2 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Cup Pasta
- Chilli Flakes
- Salt to Taste
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Boil the pasta in salted water till al dente then strain and keep aside tossed with a tsp of oil.
- Heat oil in a pan, add finely chopped garlic cloves and 1 tsp of chilli flakes. Sauté for a minute.
- To this, add finely chopped mushroom and a pinch of salt. Sauté for a few minutes, then cover with a lid and cook. After some time, the mushrooms will start releasing water and cook on its own.
- Once the water gets almost dried up, remove the lid. Now increase the heat to medium and add chopped veggies. Keep sautéing everything for 4-5 minutes.
- Follow this by adding soy sauce, ketchup and salt as you need and mix well.
- Add the boiled pasta and some finely chopped coriander. Toss everything well on high heat. Add more chilli flakes if you like it spicy.
- Then add any veggies ranging from carrots, beetroot, broccoli. You can add vinegar if available (just add a tsp though).
- Lastly, add some spring onions at the last stage of tossing (optional).
- Experiment with sauces like sriracha or hot sauce for that extra spicy flavour (optional).