- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter, Room Temperature
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter, Creamy, Room Temperature
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Egg
- 1 ¼ All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- A Pinch Of Salt
- 100 Gm Chocolate Chips Or Chocolate, Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Beat butter until smooth. Add peanut butter and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar and continue beating till light.
- Add egg and beat well. Fold in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix in the chocolate. Chill the dough for half an hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to scoop dough onto a baking tray, leaving space between the cookies.
- Sprinkle sea salt on the cookies.
- Bake for around 12 – 14 mins till lightly golden.