- 2 Cups Dalia Dal (roasted split chana)
- 1/2 Cup Flax Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Jaggery
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Dark Chocolate
- 4 Tsp Ghee
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Dry roast dal, flax seeds and sesame seeds together. Cooldown and grind coarsely.
- Take 1 cup of water, add chocolate, jaggery and vanilla essence. Warm it and mix continuously until jaggery and chocolate melts.
- In a pan, add coarse powder, gradually add the water and mix well. Add ghee and mix again.
- Shape into balls when warm and store it in an airtight container.