- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree, Canned Or Fresh
- 2.5 Cups Refined Flour
- 2 Tsp Gloripan Dry Yeast
- 1.5 Tsp Castor Sugar
- 0.5 Tsp Tata Salt
- 2 Tbsp Di Sano Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Milk For Brushing
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- Roast 250gm pumpkin with a pinch of salt and sugar in the oven at 180°C for 20 mins or until done. Let it cool and mash well. Use canned pumpkin puree, if available.
- Bloom yeast with some sugar and lukewarm water for 10mins.
- Sift the flour and salt together. Add the yeast and mix.
- Now add the oil and pumpkin puree. Knead into soft dough. Use water as required.
- Let it rise for an hour or until double in size.
- Punch the dough. Now place the dough in a greased loaf tin and let it proof for another 30 mins.
- Apply milk wash just before baking. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 20-25mins.
- Remove from oven and let it cool well on the wire rack before slicing.
- Enjoy with melted butter, mint chutney, pesto or any spread of your choice and a cup of hot beverage.