- 1 Tsp Oil
- 1/2 Onion (sliced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 ½ Cup Pumpkin (peel the skin and chop)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 ½ Cup Water
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric
Prep: 3 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Throughout the procedure, the gas should be on low flame.
- Firstly, in a pressure cooker heat oil and sauté onions and garlic for a minute.
- Add pumpkin, salt and turmeric. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Now add 1 cup of water and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
- Drain off the water (in a bowl) and keep it aside. Let the vegetables cool completely.
- Blend vegetables into a smooth paste. Transfer the pumpkin paste into a kadhai or pan.
- Pour the vegetable stock while cooking the paste. If required add water to adjust consistency.
- Finally, when the soup comes to a boil, season it with pepper powder and mix well. Ready to serve!